It has been held in very high regard by generations of Moroccans due to its exceptional nutritional and medicinal benefits and in recent years, it has become increasingly popular with the international cosmetic industry.
It contains impressively high levels of fatty acids, is rich in vitamin E and can contain up to 80 times more anti-oxidants than olive oil.
The oil, which is extracted from unroasted kernels, has a light yellow colour and neutral smell, is regarded by Moroccan women as a drop of ‘pure Indulgence for your skin, nails and hair’.
Its outstanding anti-ageing, rejuvenating effect, in particular, has earned Moroccan Argan Oil the reputation of being one of the finest, luxurious natural skin care treatments.
Pure Moroccan Argan Oil contains no artificial colouring, perfumes or preservatives, and as such is also suitable for babies and children. Also, Moroccan Argan Oil is suitable for all skin types as it does not irritate the skin, however, it is important to note that consumers with a nut allergy should do a patch test before using it. You can read more about argan oil here.
Some of the Benefits of Organic Moroccan Argan Oil are:
- Boosts moisture retention in skin, without clogging pores
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces stretch marks caused by pregnancy and weight fluctuations
- Helps reduce the damage caused by UV exposure, pollution, stress & tobacco
- Helps delay the signs of ageing, prevents cell degeneration
- Helps heal wounds and reduce scarring
- Helps to avoid skin infections
- Stimulates pore detoxification
- Useful in the treatment of arthritis and rheumatism
- Conditions cuticles and soft, brittle nails
- Adds shine to hair, repairs split ends and conditions the scalp