How We Operate
- To advise the public and businesses alike that if a business displays the IDMA logo it is bound to uphold both the letter and spirit of our codes of practice as well as the code of practice of the Advertising Standards Authority of Ireland.
- To promote best practice of Direct Marketing among our members and to advise them how to achieve this via our Guideline series.
- To protect the industry and maintain an active brief on all pending legislation.
- To offer a first “port of call” for consumers who have either questions or complaints about Direct Marketing.
- To provide a strong educational platform for our membership through a programme of informative seminars, events and courses.
We offer four types of membership to suit different business types, full corporate, associate, SME, charity.